This webinar will discuss use of force legislation in South Africa and whether the time has come to consider a comprehensive new Use of Force Law.
- Louise Edwards – Programmes and Research Director, APCOF
- Adv. Tseliso Thipanyane – Chief Executive Officer, SA Human Rights Commission
- Prof. Christof Heyns – Director of the Institute for International and Comparative Law in Africa, University of Pretoria, and member of the UN Human Rights Committee
- Themba Masuku – Independent Policing Researcher
- Hon. J Jeffery – Deputy Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development South Africa
- Download Invitation
To join this webinar, please RSVP to Helene van der Watt:
, who will provide you with the link to join using the WebEx platform.